Children are the future, they also have a strong connection with nature, are happy to learn and love being outside. We believe that by teaching children about the importance of bees and other pollinators, we can help create a new generation of potential beekeepers.
Our aim is to visit as many primary schools as possible, as often as we can. Our school visits include:
- Two fun and interactive workshops
- Our show hive with live bees*
- Vocational learning about pollination, the importance of bees and all pollinators
- The 'pollination game'
- Arts and crafts that can be taken home
- We teach the kids what they can do and how to help
- Drawing competitions for your pupils to enter from home with the chance of winning a jar of BeeBristol honey!
If you would like us to visit your school and would like more information and prices - please send us an email using our contact page and add 'school visits' to the subject field.